QUALITY HYGIENE SAFETY ENVIRONMENT POLICY
LTA Medical, part of Healthmark company, designs, produces, distributes and sales products for CSSD environments. For more than 30 years, our company has been offering innovative solutions with the aim of promoting hygiene in healthcare facilities.
We promote the development and the respect, enabling internal promotion of our employees in a secure and sustainable environment.
To reach our targets, we commit to providing the necessary human and material resources to get all the players in our company to join
- In improving our management system and its efficiency
- In meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- In elimination of hazards and reduction of risks to the health and safety of workers.
- In meeting our compliance obligations
- In consultation and participation of personnel.
- In protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution.
And being part of a continuous improvement process of our performance and of our interested parties satisfaction.
Our objectives are built on the expectations of our stakeholders, creating six strategic axis:
- To satisfy our customers by supplying good, healthy and compliant products, to educate them and to be pro-active in proposing and promoting hygiene within CSSD environment.
- To develop the company and its staff in a sustainable process of continuous improvement in terms of
- Quality and risk management, through a systemic approach consistent with European regulations and ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Efficiency, by applying safety rules, by optimizing resources, by reducing rejects, by training our teams
- To grow the company, by controlling its profitability by:
- Developing our products, suppliers and customers partnerships in order to sustain our offerings and markets.
- The commercial deployment of our products.
- By controlling our costs, through internal management and purchasing tracking.
- Protect employees and improve their working conditions by :
- Reducing and controlling the risks identified during the assessment of occupational risks.
- Applying safety rules, communication, awareness and training.
- Optimising the means and resources available.
- Involving staff in the development of an occupational health and safety culture through their consultation and participation.
- Protecting environment by :
- Promoting, when purchasing or replacing equipment related to our activity, the choice of equipment and products whose use allows us to reduce the impact on environment.
- Preventing pollution by :
- Improving the waste sorting.
- Application of energy and water saving measures.